Tuesday, April 13, 2010

     Subliminal Beef    
     Twitter has definitely been the gateway for cyber thugs. The fact that you can address someone without actually addressing them, is crazy. Nonetheless, its annoying! Why follow someone you are going to talk shit to, without talking shit to? Either you get over it (because its never that big of a deal with a 140 character limit) or you address the person and keep it real. It’s not rocket science kiddos. I myself has been a victim of the infamous “subliminal tweets”. I was more ticked off about the person taking the situation pass the last tweet I sent her more than anything. I just took upon myself to have fun with it.  I know how people are. We are all very predictable. So I knew the next day the subliminal tweets would be replaced with “Goodmorning @vonnaellysse” , so why should I be mad? 
      Another one of my pet peeves on twitter is when people have an issue with replies they get on twitter. Surprisingly, there are number of people whom I follow who although tweets endlessly about nothing, do not want you to reply unless they are speaking to you. Now, If you are going to tweet random shit about every day life and not expect anyone to respond, kill yourself. OR, send text messages to yourself. Hell, go in the bathroom, look in the mirror, and talk to yourself! Twitter is not the place for PSYCHOS! Common things I see on my timeline: 
"Don’t fucking correct me over twitter”
“If I wasn’t effn talking to you don’t send me a reply” 
“If I wanted your opinion I would have asked you”
     Twitter is an online social network. Which means people are supposed to SOCIALIZE. And what that means is talk to other people, and hold some sort of conversation about anything! If you don’t want to communicate I suggests you delete your account or open up your mind for some new experiences. 

0 comments: